Oh yes. You know that looks good! & guess what? It’s sugar-free, vegan, and raw.
- 1 1/2 cup of Cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of raw coconut oil ( or a bit more, just in case you haven’t noticed I am horrible at taking measurements I just kinda throw things together , sorry! )
- 1/2 of a liquid sweetener like maple, coconut nectar,agave, honey (for those non strict vegans), or brown rice syrup ( this one is thicker and taste like caramel!)
- pinch of salt
for the filling
- walnuts or pecans ( around a cup or less , make sure to crush them a bit)
- sunflower seed butter! ( I make my own!)
- a bit more liquid sweetener, for this one I used the brown rice syrup but feel free to use your favorite
What’s that? The ingredients are expensive? Listen, how much money do you spend on a frappuccino at Starbucks??(oops I probably shouldn’t say this while I sit here using their internet lol) Yes, some of the ingredients I use in my recipes can be expensive for those who are starting to eat healthy and raw but remember you are STARTING and filling up your healthy new cabinets with this stuff. Once you buy them you wont have to buy them again for a while, this stuff will last you weeks! Plus remember you’re trading this stuff for unhealthy foods that cost you more than just money! ( They cost you your health & glow) . PLUS did you know that raw cacao is one of the best natural sources or magnesium?( healthy happy brain) Lots of sulfur, which makes your skin glow, your hair and nails stronger! Has more antioxidants than green tea and helps reduce appetite. I don’t know about you girls but this just makes me love chocolate even more ❤
Back to the recipe.
- Get to bowls. Mix all of the chocolate ingredients in one, and the filling in the other.
- In a cupcake pan, lay some cupcake cups in them. First add a tbs of the chocolate, then a tbs or less of the filling, then another tbs of the chocolate. DON’T MIX it ( if you want the filling to be in the middle ) .
- Put the tray in the freezer or fridge until the chocolate is solid and enjoy! ❤
Store : keep them in the fridge if you don’t eat them all so they don’t melt 🙂