YUM! I know it looks so good! It’s actually quite delicious. I have noticed how awesome raspberries are when you pair them with Chocolate! My cousin Leila and I made this just to try it out and it turned out great! Enjoy!
- 1 pint of frozen raspberries (2 cups)
- 1 frozen banana ( optional just for cream texture, without it, it’ll be an awesome sorbet! )
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 2 tbs of xylitol or sweetener of your choice (stevia, agave, raw honey, etc)
- 1/4 cup of coconut water (or alternative dairy milk)
Directions: Put all the ingredients in a food processor, process until you get a smooth texture!
Leila’s Sweet Fudge :
- 3 tbs of coconut oil
- 3 tbs of cacao powder
- 2 tbs of raw agave or syrup like sweetener of your choice
Directions: Mix all in a small bowl and pour over the ice cream, if it’s too thick just heat up the coconut oil 🙂
- raw chopped walnuts
Directions: Top the ice cream with it!