So we all know how important it is for us to be drinking water. We are made up of 70% water , it cleanses our systems, curves our cravings, helps us with our weight, gives us sexy plumpy lips, etc . I am sure I don’t have to go over all that stuff ! You know you have to be drinking a lot more water in the summer especially if you live in very hot climate like I do.
The problem is people get “bored” with water , or forget to drink.
SO, like always, I try to make drinking water fun and delicious! No need for those Gatorade and vitamin waters that are FULL of S***! Seriously do you even know what’s in those things? Nothing but artificial colors , flavors, and sweeteners that target belly fat! Don’t fall for those “10 for $10 ” sales !
With those $10 you can get some organic blueberries, strawberries, a mint plant for our kitchen & some lemons!
So here’s an easy and delicious way to drink fresh fruity water .
Fruity H2O :
– You can add what ever you want! Blueberries , strawberries, pineapple mango, slices of lemons, oranges, basil leaf, anything! Mix and match!
– For fresher Taste you can FREEZE chunks of fruit like strawberries in half!
– You have to let it sit for a few minutes for it to get the taste! I use glass containers and leave them over night in my fridge so they’re ready to go in the morning when I rush out of the house.
– if you truly want a sweeter taste add a bit of Xylitol sugar, raw honey, or stevia.
- orange slices
- mint leafs
- apple cider vinegar (1 tsp or less depending on your taste)
- Pineapple chuncks (frozen)
- lemon slices
- Lemon slices
yup those 3 are my favorite! Play around with them ! I do use lemons A LOT they are very alkalizing , give you energy , and have lots of good enzymes!