Besides the fact that Apple Cider Vinegar is freaken DELICIOUS to me, I always see the benefits when I bring it back into my life.
I ‘ve been having it everyday for the last week , with a combination of lots of greens and fresh fruit. I feel AMAZING. My stomach is flatter, I have incredible energy even though I have been sleeping 4-6 hours a day ( I am usually sleepy and grumpy if I don’t sleep for at least 8 hours) , my workouts seem easier, I feel leaner, & just lighter in general!
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar :
- Boosts our immune system
- It is a prebiotic, therefore, aids digestions and supports our intestinal flora
- Detoxes our bodies
- Clears skin problems & is amazing for your hair when it’s washed with it!
- Helps with weight loss! A study in Japan has showed that when you consume 1-2 tablespoon a day it helps you breakdown fat !
- It’s a GREAT sore throat remedy!
So, those are some of the many benefits ! For people who are new to healthy food ( especially those who were scared of eating something that is green ) this will smell funky and will have a strong taste .
My tips for Starters:
- DON’T smell it before you’re going to have it.
- DON’T drink it just by itself or with plain water.
- Do try it on a fruity salad !
- Make sure its RAW and organic ! ( use Bragg’s ACV)
- Start with small amounts and eventually add more.
Ok , well I created a refreshing , full of great enzymes, perfect slim down summer drink! It is made with our amazing apple cider vinegar, a favorite fruit of mine : PINEAPPLE! a great fruit that also aids digestion, it is easy digested and full of fiber!
I hope you guys like it. Remember newbies , start small and eventually add more !
- 1/3 of a pineapple ( have ripe fruit! )
- 1/2 cup or more of water or coconut water
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of ACV
- a tsp of raw honey (optional)
- If you want extra fruits you can add a handful of organic strawberries !
Directions : Blend Away ❤