As the weather changes so does my diet. My favorite is summer because I feel I can actually stick to raw food and fruits & we all know what that mean slimmer body, more energy, lighter spirit! OH YEAH! 😉
The foods I eat the most during the summer :
- fresh fruit ( mangos, pineapple, watermelon, coconut &will be experimenting with new ones!)
- salads of all kind
- Wraps ! nori and collards.
- I mainly eat quinoa if I have to have grains
- WATER (flavored with frozen fruit)
- teas! (iced ).
So, I will be experimenting with lots of different food this summer & you guys will get the best of them 😀
Ana’s Summer Smoothie
- 1 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 frozen mango (large)
- 1 tablespoon of dulse
- 1 tsp of spirulina (optional)*
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lime (juice)
- 2 tbs of hemp hearts or hemp protein
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (optional)*
- 1 cup or more of coconut water ( I used 1/2 coconut water& 1/2 water)
Again, feel free to play around with it ! maybe switch up the mango for the pineapple, use water or hemp milk instead of coconut water etc . blend away !<3
ALSO ! If any of you are interested in diving into fresh foods& greens this summer visit my website www.healthyblossom.com and check out my services!
I am offering new cleanses for newbies ! A Go Green Cleanse!
- Weight loss
- clearer skin
- more energy
- learn how to shop and prepare healthy &delicious food
- learn to love your body &soul!
Schedule your free consultation available through skype, phone, and in person!
Blossom into Health!