- 1 cup of Green Peas
- 1/2 or more of nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup of unsweetend almond milk
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/2 cup mozarella daiya cheese (optional)
- 1 tsp of chipotle powder
- buchwheat soba noodles (or quinoa noodles)
- boil water for pasta or noodles
- meanwhile , put the green peas, and garlic in a small pot for them to heat up and cook a bit.
- then add the powder, yeast, and cheese .
- place all in a food processor or blend with a magic wand until smooth (depending on your taste)
- add the pasta to the water and boil them however it is you do (buckwheat noodles usually take 4 minutes, quinoa pasta about 8 minutes)
- when the pasta is done drain and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- serve the sauce over a serving of pasta , garnish with more cheese, spinach, basil leaf or nutritional yeast flakes.